Between learning to use 3d render software and making covers and new interior character illustrations for Firethief, correcting some conversion errors on Smashwords for Horsethief and Dreamthief, I’ve been busting hump behind the keyboard lately.
There have been some great results, though.
– I LOVE the new Firethief cover, Prometheus came out really close to the image I’ve had in my head for a couple of years now, which was the hardest bit to accomplish. The illustrations I did for Gaia and Tiamat came out eerily good as well, particularly since I didn’t have to do the kind of grunt work I did for the cover.
– I’ve re-released Firethief on Amazon and Smashwords, with only very minor editorial tweaks in addition to the new artwork.
– Horsethief has been re-released on Smashwords after I corrected the conversion errors, and I’ve already started planning on what illustrations I want to do for it
– Dreamthief has been corrected for the same conversion error, and is available on Smashwords, since Amazon won’t let me set the price at $0.00 and I refuse to put it out for 99 cents for a week or so and then change it to nothing, it’s just a principle thing.
As a special teaser, here’s one of the illustrations I’ve done, aside from the cover the most complicated of them: